Home » Hardship
Coronavirus Hardship Relief Program
As our communities continue to address the many changes in our daily lives, American Community Bank stands ready to assist our clients in any way we can.
We know some clients are impacted right now and need help. We’ve developed a Coronavirus Hardship Relief Program specially designed for those clients who are experiencing a hardship due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic. Our team is ready to work with you one-on-one over the phone and online to understand your situation and provide assistance. We are offering the following options to our consumer and small business clients:
- Mortgage and Home Equity Loan Payment Deferral Program: You may defer payments up to 90 days without credit bureau impact and late fees will be waived during the deferral period.
- Installment /Auto Loan Payment Deferral Program: You may defer payments up to 90 days without credit bureau impact and late fees will be waived during the deferral period.
- Small Business Loan Deferral Program: You may be eligible to defer payments for up to 90 days and late fees will be waived. We will also work with you on a variety of loan modification options to help address the impact of this situation on your business.
- SBA Loan Assistance: Our team is happy to help you take advantage of the SBA Disaster Assistance Program. Details can be found online. Feel free to reach out to your American Community Bank representative for assistance with this program or your current SBA loan.
- Foreclosures: We’ve suspended any new foreclosure actions for residential properties and vehicle repossessions for the next 60 days.
We are here to help! If you are in hardship and wish to take advantage of these options, please reach out to American Community Bank in one of the following ways:
- Call the American Community Bank Lending Center at (219) 365-6700 or your local banking center.
- Complete one of the Coronavirus Hardship Assistance Applications. An American Community Bank associate will contact you to discuss your options.
We have many associates working directly with clients and ask for your patience as our associates respond to many requests. We appreciate your understanding.
Thank you for being a valued part of American Community Bank.
President and CEO